Summer Camp Positions for 2019!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2019!
Camp Frank A. Day (Resident Camp, East Brookfield, MA) Summer 2019 Job Opportunities:
- Camp Counselors, Maintenance Assistant, Specialists, Lifeguards, Camp Nurse.
- Contact Stephan Lockney at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Camp Pikati (Day Camp in Newton, MA) Summer 2019Job Opportunities:
- Camp Counselors, Specialists (Archery and Arts & Crafts), Unit Leaders
- Please contact Keri Wood at email@example.com for more information.
Camp Chickami (Day Camp Wayland, MA) Summer 2018 Job Opportunities:
- Please contact Benjamin Kaloupek at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WHY WORK FOR THE YMCA?
The YMCA achieves its mission one person at a time. The greatest source of energy for the YMCA is our staff. Our staff contributes to the advancement of the YMCA's vision by meeting the needs of the people in our communities. Guided daily by the core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility, our staff create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best.
The West Suburban YMCA is a charitable organization that welcomes all by creating a community that hires individuals of any age, race, gender, religion, heritage, economic circumstance, or physical ability. We focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility to ensure all children, adults and families are healthy, confident and connected.