Come to work on the Community Outreach Team at ACCC. We are the proud winner of the Top Places to Work 2022 Award! We are also the recipient of the 2021 & 2022 BBB Award! We are an award-winning, Nationally recognized, FIVE STAR Non-Profit organization whose mission is to help people take control of their lives and get out of debt through financial counseling and education.
ACCC offers you PAID comprehensive On-the-Job Training, which is 4-6 weeks.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Financial Community Outreach Coordinator to join our team at ACCC. This role is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with community organizations and individuals in order to promote financial literacy and access to financial services within our community.
- Develop and implement outreach strategies to increase awareness and understanding of financial services in the community
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations, schools, and other institutions
- Coordinate and lead financial education workshops and seminars for community members
- Develop and distribute educational materials on various financial topics
- Collaborate with other departments within the company to develop and implement community outreach initiatives
- Keep detailed records and reports on outreach activities
If you are passionate about making a difference in your community and have a proven track record of success in community outreach, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today and let us know why you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
ACCC is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applicants of all ages, genders, and backgrounds to apply.
Our Coaches and Trainers will provide you with everything you need for success. They will help you develop your current strengths and continuously offer new and exciting skills to make an impact on our clients, for your professional development and to help our company continue to thrive. There are always opportunities for you to grow within the company.
Our full-time FIVE STAR Community Outreach Coordinator's dedication is rewarded with ACCC’s Top Tier Benefit package and Perks. Along with affordable Medical, Dental, Vision Health Care, Life Insurance, 401K matching and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability we also think you need to get the benefits you need to have work/life balance. We offer generous PTO packages, paid holidays, Employee Engagement programs for your health & wellness and more. We have a casual, diverse & friendly environment.
This is more than a job. It’s a career.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for financial literacy and community development