Introduction to Google Analytics
HERE’S JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• An explanation of how GA’s technology works and compares to other web analytics applications
• How to install it and links to other resources
• A primer on web data to understand how it is used and what it can and cannot tell you
• A review of GA’s five major reporting areas and its customization section, highlighting: Customer Acquisition, Mobile Devices, Segments, Conversion Tracking, and more!
• A review of GA’s Administration area including such topics as configuration, Goal set up, filters, and user permissions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Google Analytics is crucial for today’s information and business professionals, for entrepreneurs, web site developers, traditional marketers or anyone interested in staying up-to-date on the most popular web analytics application used in the world today.