2018 Fundraising Accelerator - Hard Skills
- 8:30 AM - Registration, breakfast, and networking
- 9:15 AM - Welcome remarks
- 9:30 AM - Session 1
- 10:45 AM - Networking
- 11:15 AM - Session 2
- 12:30 PM - Wrap-up
Who Should AttendHard Skills: Intended for development professionals who are seeking to hone their skills.Participants either register for the Roundtable Discussion track or the Hard Skills track. Sessions cannot be mixed and matched.
Session 1 - Raise More Money Online - The 5 Key Characteristics of a Great Donation Form
- Are your online donation forms ho hum? Have you made changes to your forms but aren’t seeing more gifts come in? Get ready to dissect some high-performing donation forms with an industry expert! We’ll review the five most important characteristics of a great donation form, and talk about why they are so important to your online giving program. No need to be a tech whiz to get a lot from this session- you’ll see awesome examples of those key characteristics in action and take away some new ideas for end-of-year giving.
- Presenter: Maureen Wallbeoff, Nonprofit Strategist & Technology Coach
Session 2 - The ABC's of Corporate Sponsorships
- Nonprofits are consistently turning to local businesses, seeking their support for programs or specials events. Is a sponsorship a qualified charitable donation? How do you secure a corporate sponsorship? What are corporations looking for from their nonprofit partners? Set your organization up to effectively pursue corporate funding streams, and learn from an industry pro!
- Presenter: Heather Amsden, Amsden Consulting